Blue Collar University® offers several keynote speeches, workshops and seminars.
They can be focused on an audience of managers and supervisors, and/or their managers.
Keynote Speeches or Workshops:
- “They’re Managers – Now What? How to develop blue collar managers and supervisors”
- “Cracking the Manager Code: The 11 Traits of Successful Blue Collar Managers and Supervisors.” For both blue collar managers and supervisors and the people that manage them.
- “True North – A Look at the Past For a View of the Future – Revisiting your lessons learned to be a more effective owner, manager, leader.
These workshops have been developed to help both the blue collar manager and supervisor AND their bosses better understand their roles, responsibilities, and craft.
- Blue Collar Bootcamp – The essential elements for effective managers
- Communications 101 For Managers and Supervisors – The essential guide to communications for managers and supervisors.
- The Key to Success is Never in a Job Description – Creating key accountabilities and working agreements between managers and their managers.”
Workshops in development…
- “From Who to How – Getting closer to the truth in your organization”