I’m a Manager – Now What?
How to keep from failing as a blue collar manager or supervisor.
|Who should attend:
||To better understand the blue collar managers and supervisors we recommend that the following also attend:
Event type: Keynote, workshop or ongoing series.*
How are you preparing yourself for success?
Recognizing that moving out of labor and into management involves a change from working with tools and objects to working with people and data, then:
- Do you really know what it means to be a manager?
- Do you really know the essential elements of managing?
- Do you know the essential elements of managing?
- Are you going to wing it alone? Are you really properly prepared to be successful as a manager or supervisor?
- What do you need to know to make sure I don’t fail?
Participants will learn*
- The 11 traits of successful blue collar managers and supervisors.
- What it really means to be a manager no matter the industry.
- The title alone won’t make you a success – and what you can do about that.
- The elements of change when you become a manager or supervisor.
*The number and type of elements and length depend on the type of engagement you wish to have. This is customizable for length and content.